Online users
Bartb: Message???: Message???: Message 

Social(ist) media plan to "storm area 51" with a mob of thousands (millions?) of people moving forward.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

08/12/2019, 20:05:13

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I won't post any of the articles because they're all boring. Bottom line is that some morons have started the snowball rolling down hill and it's gathering momentum.

There are a couple of factors which will discourage the ones with more than single-digit I.Q. - Area 51 is in an EXTREMELY isolated area. There are no facilities, shops, gas stations, places to get water, or buildings/shade.

Another thing likely to discourage all but the most passionately high on powerful narcotics, is that ATTEMPTING TO FORCE ENTRY TO A MILITARY FACILITY IS A SERIOUS FELONY. So anyone who wants to get (or keep) a good job or otherwise avoid being convicted of a serious crime will likely want to reconsider.

Also, rules on secure military facilities like Area 51 or any other fortified, top-secret installation (like oh, say, the Nuclear Weapon's Station in Seal Beach, CA) permit armed soldiers defending the perimeter to SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER. They are allowed to shoot anyone who refuses to surrender or tries to escape once contacted. They are even allowed to shoot anyone who gains access to the facility and then tries to remove anything when they try to run away.

Let me repeat that, THE SOLDIERS HAVE ORDERS TO SHOOT PEOPLE WHO TRY TO GET IN OR OUT !!!

So above all, we must encourage anyone considering doing this to be unafraid and go forward without hesitation. Yes.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message