Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Hey. Omar (you towelhead n _ _ _ _ r, you). Waddaya think about THIS? HAH?
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

07/31/2019, 17:55:21

Author Profile Mail author Edit

www.wnd.com

Somali refugees arrested in U.S. 'attempting to join ISIS' - WND

2-2 minutes

Two Muslim men who came to the U.S. from Somali as refugees were arrested after attempting to fly from Arizona to Egypt, allegedly to join ISIS.

The Justice Department announced Monday the arrests of Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein while they were attempting to board a flight at Tucson International Airport on Friday, the Washington Examiner reported.

The two men were under surveillance by an undercover FBI agent who was posing as a supporter of ISIS, according to the affidavit.

Mohamed conversed with undercover agents through an unnamed social media platform, the Justice Department said.

The FBI said the two wanted to travel to the Middle East to fight for ISIS or carry out a deadly attack in the United States using a truck.

The FBI said Mohamed wrote last August to an undercover employee expressing his desire to achieve “martyrdom.”

He allegedly wrote to another undercover agent, “I love jihad so much.”

“If I go to Syria I want to be the beheading person … I want to kill them so many I am thirsty their blood,” he wrote.

On June 24, Hussein allegedly told an undercover employee in Tucson he will “kill so many people” and wants “to be on the front line.”

Jihad Watch Director Robert Spencer commented the saga shows that nothing is being done “to ensure that ‘refugees’ adopt American values, or to inculcate those values.”

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 18:09:08

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message