Online users
???: Messagerobertb: Message  

Cacogens are always talking about "deserving" this or that.
Re: ...and you 'richly deserve defenestration'. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

07/30/2019, 06:33:16

Author Profile Mail author Edit
In the minds of cacogens, if one "deserves" something, whether good or bad, it should be done.

This is an attitude linked to the renown cacogenic, "I want something greatly, therefore I am entitled to it."

There is an infantile, degenerate mind set at the heart of most anti-conservative fanatics which follows its own preferences and invents justifications for them after the fact.

What has happened in the case of "getting Trump" is that anti-Trumpsters have decided that they don't want DJT to be president (as all egotists, cacogens draw a straight line from what they want to believing that they also are entitled to it).

So to understand leftists, all one really has to do is understand the average slow-learning three-year-old.
You get tantrums, demands, volcanoes of screeching emotion and of course, violence.

There is a savage underlying narcissism in the entire anti-conservative, anti-normality movement.

As the people in Platos cave, ACF worship their own Shadow (in the Jungian sense).

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page