Online users
???: Message   

of course, yet the stigma remains because leftists largely have ruined vast swaths of English words/terms.
Re: I've nothing against his race; it doesn't make him a ****** - his behavior does. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

06/27/2019, 10:12:23

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Some words are so overly-used and misused that they have lost all specific meaning in our culture. I think the word "nigger" is one of them, so I often don't use it.

The fact that it brings glee to some who are openly anti-black racists is one of the biggest reasons I don't use it much any more.

I prefer "black lowlifes" or "cacogens" because of the emphasis on behavior, not race. Every smart person knows full well that trash comes in all colors.

The word "cacogen" is a derogatory term for destructive, wicked, politically-degenerate people which I can use with confidence that I will not be misunderstood.

I will be eternally grateful to author Gene Wolfe for introducing me to that term. It is of course too obscure for most people but so then is Heaven.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page