Online users
???: Message   

I think I have part of the answer. The information was first LEAKED and they believe it was leaked by McAleenan. Trump knew that if the order was known to the public, it would not be successful. the media questioned Trump about it and he admitted
Re: Y'know what I can't figure out? (Well, lotsa things, but this in particular...) -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

06/25/2019, 08:31:55

Author Profile Mail author Edit

it was going to happen. He then tried to turn it around and use it to get points with most Americans. What else could he do but turn a lemon into lemonade?

He was furious about the leak and has two weeks to decide what he's going to do with McAleenan.

Same thing happened with Iran only Nancy and Schumer were the ones who warned the Iranians. He had to pull back and once again, for the sake of 150 lives, he looks good and turned a lemon into lemonade.

Our local talk show host says McAleenan is actually the author of "Catch and Release." Who suggested he be placed in that role?

Also, Tom Homan has no use for McAleenan. He's been hinting at why he may not take a position. Good enough for me.

Modified by Dee W. at Tue, Jun 25, 2019, 08:33:59

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page