Online users
???: Message   

Thanks Chub! Missed you! I attempted to fill out the form but they ask for the actual screen shots and data. Who keeps that? On FB they let me know there were "other" views of what I was posting. DUH!
Re: WHITE HOUSE OFFERS AMERICANS TOOL FOR REPORTING SOCIAL MEDIA FREE SPEECH VIOLATIONS -- Chubbyloveable Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

05/17/2019, 09:11:39

Author Profile Mail author Edit
They also included factcheck sites, that were WRONG! I just ignored them and worked around them, so I couldn't include the sites. Twitter, just removes my tweets and shadow bans me. No way to prove it except to note number of responses or to have someone double check to see if they can see what you posted. I've done that and sure enough, they were shadow banning me. I knew it because I usually get 40 to 50 responses or "likes" and then suddenly 1 or 2 for days at a time. I just ignore the interference and do what I can do. I usually post news articles. They removed one yesterday to Bernie. He said Americans have a right to abortions and I merely asked if euthanasia and suicide were included for politicians who became to old and senile

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message