Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Oh and BTW, the biggest cause of death for authochthonous tribe members is disease from contaminated water.
Re: Tasaday Tasaday Baker's man, bake me a HOAX as fast as you can... -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

05/10/2019, 23:46:59

Author Profile Mail author Edit

See, most autochthons are so ignorant that they often dig (forgive me) shit-holes very near to their aquifers, contaminating them with coliform bacteria.

Even most poor city folk know not to shit where you eat/drink.

Third world cultures without technology are the worst offenders against nature of all. They routinely defile, poison, decimate, hunt-out, deplete the soil, loot, rob, plunder, pillage, rip-off destroy their environment.

Only the introduction of technology and centralized, integrated economies generally produces any lasting improvements in the savages quality of life*. So once again the leftist have it EXACTLY REVERSED from reality.

The LAST FUCKING THING primitive savages do is "safeguard" anything. Largely they are grotesquely ignorant yea IDIOTIC, moronically self-centered, malicious, treacherous, violent, suspicious, sadistic and above all needlessly destructive in every way, both as individuals and as a society.

* The quality of life of a society is directly correlated to the level of their economy. Decentralized economies where local goods/services are exchanged for goods/services from outside the community, is the threshold.

Until a local community (especially in an undeveloped area) no longer has to produce everything they need, they cannot thrive as a society culture. This has to do with the use of machinery and technology to replace manual labor force to optimize human resources.

Modified by LateForLunch at Sat, May 11, 2019, 00:06:16

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message