Online users
???: Message   

a disproportionate number of disorderly young people I deal with every day are into the occult.
Re: No wonder! She looks like WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!!! - HAR! -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

04/02/2019, 13:38:45

Author Profile Mail author Edit

The left has made it fashionable for people to hate churches and Christians, so naturally weaker-minded young people are easily influenced toward Satanism, part-in-parcel of which is wanton, sadistic violence.

This is more of H-Wood coming home to roost. The "medium is the message" IOW, H-Wood merely presents images of Christians and churches being bad in film after film - usually it's in a "humorous" way, making Christians look hypocritical, provincial, dumb, cruel, idiotic, sadistic whereas in most cases those qualities are most-often displayed in communities by leftists, especially YOUNG leftists.

The young sicko in this looks evil to me. She looks to be the sort who claims to never feel "angry" but then ties a string across the top of the stairs causing her mother to fall to her death.

Modified by LateForLunch at Tue, Apr 02, 2019, 13:39:27

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message