Online users
???: Message   

Awesome!! 'Saw a comment on recent Einstein article: Omar would have had Einstein gassed.
Re: Ilhan Omar withdrew her support for Save the earth after she learned that's where Israel was. (I love the Babylon Bee) -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

03/10/2019, 20:50:26

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Let us never forget that it was the Turkish Ottomans who first engaged in religious mass murder when they slaughtered/enslaved millions of Armenian Christians.

The Germans had a lot of people in Turkey during the pogroms - learning. One of the most important lessons the Germans learned was this: The community of nations will let you get away with genocide (it largely ignored the Armenian genocide until decades after and even now refuse to call it genocide).

So taking that knowledge with them, the German Nazis twenty years later emulated the Ottoman's success with their own concentration camps focusing on Jews instead of just Christians. And of course, the Germans were very efficient at this.

I have no doubt whatsoever that someone like Omar would have had Einstein gassed without a second thought. That or burned alive - another favorite of Muslims and Nazis.

Modified by LateForLunch at Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 21:04:52

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message