Online users
???: Message   

Poor, poor Roger.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

03/06/2019, 18:48:32

Author Profile Mail author Edit

(CNBC) — Two websites used by President Donald Trump’s longtime friend Roger Stone to raise funds for his defense against criminal charges lodged by special counsel Robert Mueller and in civil cases have been deleted.

At least one of those deletions apparently occurred after CNBC reported Sunday that the Republican operative might have violated the terms of his judicial gag order by posting an image on his Instagram account asking “Who framed Roger Stone.”

Quintessential Phorto
Aw, leave the guy alone. Bit player, and loyal.
But not a criminal. Neither is the President.

bones534
I have a big problem with a judge gagging a citizen who has not been convicted of a crime and even then judges should not be able to rescind a citizen's bill of rights.

Albany246
I don’t know. Might have something to do with Stone publishing a picture of the judge with crosshairs. (See definition of ‘contempt of court‘)

Quintessential Phorto
Yeah, I could see how that would piss her off. But she deserves it. She is, after all, an OBAMA judge, turncoat Roberts's ridiculous proclamation notwithstanding.

William Vining
It’s to keep him from prejudicing the jury pool. It’s the law, and The People have a right to a fair trial too.

Quintessential Phorto
No, the people have a right to a transparent trial. The defendant has a right to a fair trial.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page