Online users
???: Message   

This point:
Re: I'm still confused. Which "point is well taken?" -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

01/27/2019, 14:18:31

Author Profile Mail author Edit
"It has to be noted, however, that this was not the only possible outcome of this encounter. There’s no magic pixie dust that says the good guy wins the gunfight. This son could well have lost that gunfight, and it could well have been the son who the police found bled out in the front yard.

Even had the son won the physical fight, there’s no certainty that the authorities wouldn’t choose to feed him into the gears of the criminal justice machine. I’ve personally seen many cases where prosecutors aggressively pursued charges in these kinds of ambush cases, on the theory that the purported defender in effect orchestrated a killing that didn’t have to happen."

Remember that Angela Corey characterized Zimmerman's actions as an "ambush" as well, as the pretense to rake him over the coals. Of course, like this case, it was nothing of the sort. But there you have it.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message