Online users
???: Message   

Greenhouse won the Pulitzer prize - so she's a Communist?
Re: Well-written article, even if the author IS a hand-wringing NYT pinko. Thomas et al are correct, and the whiners are not. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

01/03/2019, 12:21:36

Author Profile Mail author Edit

I just assume that anyone who wins any international prize is a Marxist or an anti-Semite.

Greenhouse, as most professional obfuscators misses the greater point. She ignores the precedents when it suits her, hoping that the less informed, easily intimidated masses won't notice.

Thomas merely pointed out the truth - that the SCOTUS would without QUESTION have granted a review in the case of a request for 10 day waiting period for abortion.

That is a point the author of the anti-Thomas hit piece conveniently ignores. LIke any good zombie savant with an I.Q. over 160. You know, like Dr. Mengele, much of the Nazi high command and Ted Bundy.

High I.Q. is not necessarily an indicator of superior moral fitness, rather more-often the opposite. The willingness to put one's high intellect in the service of Marxism is not exactly a sign of virtuous morality.

Modified by LateForLunch at Thu, Jan 03, 2019, 12:23:47

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page