Online users
Russ Walden: ViewPage???: MessageRuss Walden: PostRuss Walden: Message

I never had any doubts.
Re: All of these things only make me a stronger believer.... -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

12/04/2018, 14:50:39

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Dee -

I tend to lean away from the Aksum narrative and toward the Wyatt version, although the OT actually documents two Arks, one of simple wood made by Moses, and the famous one made by Bezalel. The plain wood Ark contained the tablets that Moses cut and the Lord inscribed, after Moses had smashed the originals in a fit of rage. The gold-laden Ark contained the broken original tablets that the Lord Himself cut and inscribed. The first account is in Genesis 31, and documents God's selection of Bezalel to oversee the construction of the Ark and all its accoutrements:

Exodus 31: 1-11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 2 “See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills— 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 5 to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of crafts. 6 Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamak, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given ability to all the skilled workers to make everything I have commanded you: 7 the tent of meeting, the ark of the covenant law with the atonement cover on it, and all the other furnishings of the tent— 8 the table and its articles, the pure gold lampstand and all its accessories, the altar of incense, 9 the altar of burnt offering and all its utensils, the basin with its stand—10 and also the woven garments, both the sacred garments for Aaron the priest and the garments for his sons when they serve as priests, 11 and the anointing oil and fragrant incense for the Holy Place. They are to make them just as I commanded you.”

“Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto ME into the mount; and make thee an ark of wood. And I will write on the tables the words that were on the first tables which thou didst break and thou shalt put them in the ark…….And I turned and came down from the mount, and put the tables in the ark which I had made; and there they are, as the LORD commanded me.” – Deuteronomy 10: 1-5.

...The Torah therefore is absolutely clear. There were two arks, two sets of stones and in accordance with G-D’s orders, the broken stones WHICH G-D gave, were placed in the Golden ark and the stones which Moses cut were placed in the wooden ark.

It is the Bezalel Ark that remained in the Tabernacle, and later reposed in the Temple of Solomon, and is the one that was used for ritual blood sacrifice.

It is then entirely possible that both the Ethiopians and Ron Wyatt are correct, if the Aksum Ark is the one of plain wood and the gold-laden one is in the cave under Calvary.

One thing you can count on - finding out will be thrilling.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message