Online users
???: Message   

I've been seeing programs on The History Channel and whatnot for years about Aksum and the Ark.
Re: Well, General... -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

12/04/2018, 11:35:20

Author Profile Mail author Edit

It could be, but really, would it be that easy?

Years ago, the bishop of that church said he would reveal the Ark and allow the world to see it. The next day he said that no, he wouldn't reveal it, he just verifies that the Ark is there.

Right.

The late Ron Wyatt claims to have actually seen it in 1978, in a cave under Calvary through a small opening in the rock. He claims that the fissure that opened at the base of the Cross during the thunderstorm and earthquake allowed Jesus's blood to seep into the cave and onto the Ark, which would make sense since He was the last, ultimate blood sacrifice for humanity's sins. Blood on the Ark from sacrifices was the alchemical mechanism for the atonement for sin, according to the OT, so for His sacrifice to be legit, His blood would have to have been sprinkled on the Ark.

Who knows?

All I do know is that it isn't something to be messed with. If the Orthodox Jews in Israel get their hands on it and actually resume blood sacrifices, dark, dark things could happen.

That ended with the crucifixion of Jesus, and the last is the last, and the ultimate is the ultimate. One could argue that if they resume the ritual they wouldn't be sacrificing to God, they'd really be sacrificing to their own vanity.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Tue, Dec 04, 2018, 11:46:03

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message