Online users
???: Message   

Puttin' a whuppin' on this troll was just too much fun!
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

11/01/2018, 19:12:08

Author Profile Mail author Edit

News Flash Flaky boy! No one gives a damn what you think - especially in Arizona. Just go away and STHU!

I think it's GREAT that trump is going to get rid of Birthright Citizenship with an executive order!!

They next Dem President can just get RID OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT with an executive order!!!!

Great!!!!!

Except that the guy who wrote the 14th Amendment says that Trump is RIGHT.

Like the Second Amendment, whose author and contemporaries made very clear that it protected a right of the people, not of the states, the author of the 14th Amendment's "subject to the jurisdiction" clause stated unequivocally that it is not meant to protect the children of aliens or of foreign diplomats.

Rep. John Bingham of Ohio, considered the father of the 14th Amendment, explained the language of the amendment this way: “every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your constitution [sic] itself a natural born citizen…”

https://www.afa.net/the-sta...

"not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty" is the key. According to this clause's author, THAT is what it means.

No, you idiot. He doesn't.

I can't wait to take away trump supporters GUNS!!!!

I think it's GREAT that trump is going to get rid of Birthright Citizenship with an executive order!!

They next Dem President can just get RID OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT with an executive order!!!!

Great!!!!!

↑↑↑stupid↑↑↑

Uh, did you READ what the 14th Amendment's author said? HE WROTE IT. You schmuck.

It's called the PLAIN LANGUAGE of the F#CKING CONSTITUTION, you F#CKING IDIOT!

↑↑↑ mowron↑↑↑

Memo to Mr. Troll: WE OWN THE F#CKING SUPREME COURT.

Originalist, textualist, historical analysis. What the author said it means, it means.

'Sucks to be YOU, huh.

HAW-HAW-HAW!!!

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message