Online users
???: MessageRuss Walden: Message  

Your first impression may be right.
Re: Thanks, TEE. I listened for a few minutes when he first came on and he somehow appeared to me to be going after Republicans. I only listened for a few, so I may be incorrect. I will listen to the first half and -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

09/11/2018, 12:19:52

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Dee -

If he's only concerned with counting the votes but not verifying who votes, he's probably a lefty. Remember David Bois? He musta said "count the ballots" 15,359 times in the algore attempt to sabotage the 2000 vote count. Their aim was to keep counting until the total came out the way they wanted it, and the Florida Supreme Court rewrote the state statute (and literally the state constitutional provision delegating the certification power to the SecState) from the bench enabling them to do it.

Which, of course, is why the SCOTUS had to step in.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." - 'Uncle Joe' Stalin

I konked out, so I didn't get to hear any of it. But if he was challenged on voter ID and acted like a vampire hit with a ball of garlic, he's definitely a lefty.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Wed, Sep 12, 2018, 00:09:07

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page