Online users
???: Message???: Message  

"He is famous and millions of people now think that it's cool to go and see poor marine mammals in an aquarium." - Take a Valium and go see your therapist, you lefty moron.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

08/07/2018, 18:39:19

Author Profile Mail author Edit

www.wnd.com

Movie superstar goes to aquarium, all hell breaks loose

Treating the family to a day out of the house can be a fun-filled, memory-making affair.

Except if you’re a celebrity.

And you go to the aquarium.

And you dare to post photos of your visit online.

Just ask actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who is being pummeled online by animal-rights activists after sharing photos of himself and his family at the Georgia Aquarium over the weekend.

The star of “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” posted three photos on Instagram, the first of which shows his family admiring a whale tank.

(Photo courtesy Instagram / therock)

“More than 100,000 animals and sea creatures here that I’m in constant awe of,” he wrote. “Specifically, this Whale Shark that I’m contemplating jumping in the tank and jumping on its back. They call me the brown AquaMan.”

One commenter responded: “The only place whale sharks and other sea creatures should be housing, are the oceans! #captivitykills No animal should live in captivity!”

Another said: “Don’t you put yourself in a cage after being deprived of freedom, family, [your] natural environment and pose all day in this tiny cage for someone else’s pleasure. Don’t you see how sad this is? How long could you last before being completely depressed and suicidal? Try to think about this. It will make you a better person.”

Johnson also hammed it up with a Beluga Whale.

“Found my next co-star,” Johnson said.

“Just look at this beautiful animal with staggering intelligence. And the Beluga Whale is awesome too. Seriously, in awe of these creatures.”

He was greeted with the displeasing response of: “This is a great way to sort the wheat from the chaff and unfollow every idiot I was following that I had no idea supported this epic bullsh–.”

Johnson’s third photo was with a seal, as he posted his “conversation” with the creature.

“So anyway dude, I’m kinda famous and cool and chicks dig me,” Johnson clowned.

One animal-rights activist responded: “He is famous and millions of people now think that it s cool to go and see poor marine mammals in an aquarium. It’s promotion for those prisons.”

Amid the blistering comments against Johnson, there were some voices who had no problem with his visit and photo collection:

• “Swung by to show some support to the man being a good father and spending time with his family. It’s a shame he can’t even spend quality time at the aquarium with his family without catching a lot of grief from people crying about ‘animal cruelty.’ Let the man enjoy his family life. Quit whining in social media and do something about it, if y’all are so upset about it.”
  • “How many idiots are on this page? Zoos and aquariums are not supporting animal cruelty. This is beyond idiotic.”
  • “These animals would die from eating plastic or eaten by a bigger predator in the wild. Relax.”

Follow Joe Kovacs on Twitter @JoeKovacsNews

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Wed, Aug 08, 2018, 16:40:31

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message