|Even FNC blew the story about the SCOTUS ruling about the Colorado baker|
Posted by: Bartb ® |
Author Profile Mail author Edit
All the TV news I've seen, including FOX News Channel, has given the Colorado Baker story incorrectly or incompletely. They ALL start of with,
"...Baker who refused to [sell/provide] a cake for a bisexual wedding."
That is flat-out false.
Now, for the rest of the story.
1. He offered to provide a cake for the wedding, as he had done before;
2. Bisexual weddings were not legal in Colorado at that time;
3. The two did not live in Colorado. They came from out of State and went directly to this baker, who was a known Christian;
4. The baker is a superb artist. I saw a clip where he free-hand drew a picture of President Lincoln on the top of a cake. Beautiful work;
5. The baker DID refuse to provide the art work requested, because it violated his beliefs;
6. The SCOTUS ruling was about his artistry, not his cake-making.
I am puzzled by FOX messing up the story.
Modified by Bartb at Tue, Jun 12, 2018, 20:50:41
|Post Reply | Recommend | Alert||View All||Previous | Next | Current page|
|Replies to this message|