Online users
???: MessageDee W.: Post  

A revealing exchange in comments from The Hill's "The real questions and dangers of criminally charging the president". As you might imagine, the morons were out in force.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

05/11/2018, 20:00:20

Author Profile Mail author Edit

I always knew the BASH boys and the SF Bay Hippies were one in the same
just look at the H8T spewing from the left who might as well put on 20 hole white laced Docs and red suspenders after shaving their heads.

That assumes that the GOP would even support him running again. If he is elligible, the GOP will have to decide if it is in their best interest for him to get the nomination or not.

Clue: By the time he's done in this term, the improvement in the country's well-being will be so overwhelming that they won't have a choice.

You heard it here first.

I hope he hurries up, because at the moment, he hasn't done squat.

You're either kidding or delusional.

He has:

1) instituted regulatory rollbacks that have unleashed the private sector, boosting investment and expansion and causing dramatic decreases in rates of all the critical economic categories (unemployment, food stamp claims, etc.) Companies who fled under Obama are repatriating, and bringing their billions back into the country.

2) trashed the imbecilic Paris Accords, which would have done nothing but penalize the U.S. and fail to accomplish its faux purpose

3) deep-sixed the TPP, which was the Pacific version of the Euro nonsense we refused to join earlier

4) buried the absolutely idiotc Iran "deal", which wasn't a "deal" at all, but a sellout to Obama's globalist goals; it wasn't ratified (the Senate passed a resolution AGAINST it), it wasn't even signed by Iran

5) put Mexico and Canada on notice that BAU was over viz NAFTA

That that's just a few.

"You.... you need he'p." - Minister Louis Farrakhan, MMM

"1) instituted regulatory rollbacks that have unleashed the private sector, causing dramatic decreases in rates of all the critical economic categories (unemployment, food stamp claims, etc.)"
Those were safety nets put in place to prevent financial institutions from doing another sub-prime preditory lending disaster, and to prevent mining companies from dumping tailings into waterways and polluting them.

"2) trashed the imbecilic Paris Accords, which would have done nothing but penalize the U.S. and fail to accomplish its faux purpose"
Yes, we are now the only country in the world that denies Global Climate Change, even though 99+% of our own climate scientists say it is fact.

"3) deep-sixed the TPP, which was the Pacific version of the Euro nonsense we refused to join earlier"
Yes, China loves the fact that Trump handed the leadership position to them for the entire Asia economy, just like Germany loves the fact that Trump made them a world economic leader in Europe. BTW - China has stopped buying soybeans from US farmers now and is buying the majority of them from Brazil and ramping up their own farms.

"4) buried the absolutely idiotc Iran "deal", which wasn't a "deal" at all, but a sellout to Obama's globalist goals; it wasn't ratified, it wasn't even signed by Iran"
Yes, it was so idiotic that the other countries are looking to continue it without us. No one will trust Trump to honor a deal in the future, and instead of bringing peace in the Middle east, many experts say this may spark war. How many of Trump's advisers said this was a good idea besides Bolton and Pompeo?

"5) put Mexico and Canada on notice that BAU was over viz NAFTA"
And this has accomplished what? The tariff on Bombardier was overturned. Mexico is now buying most of their corn from Brazil, we were their number one supplier before. Brazilian farmers sure do love Trump.

So much winning!

Okay, I get it. You're a pinko. No harm, no foul. You have a right to be completely naďve and stoopid.

When America wins, pinkos lose, hence your caterwauling.

Feel free to disprove any of my statements.

I don't need to. The results of his actions speak for themselves.

We. Are. WINNING.

'Kinda pisses you off, huh?

Here's a clue: The "rest of the world" wants to knock America down a few pegs, because we're so much BETTER than they are. And American pinkos like you think just like they do.

Only in the fact that I love the US and hate to see what he has done to it.

Personally he has been great for me. I'm a 2%'er, so I got a huge tax cut. Most of my portfolio is in international funds, which were doing ok, but now are going through the roof, up 42% last year!

No, you love the progressive counterfeit version of the U.S., which isn't the U.S. at all. The U.S. is AMERICA FIRST. That is a core principle of our founding.

So, like an abject idiot, instead of believing the blessings in front of your own eyes you subscribe to the leftist BS.

Pitiful.

We live in a global world. No country is an island and can survive on its own. Even our founding fathers knew that and needed the help of the French to win the Revolutionary war, and for trade.

If it is the US standing alone against the rest of the world, the US will lose.

We live in a constitutional republic, the freest one in the history of the planet, and the rest of the world does NOT. The rest of the world be damned.

Don't you GET that?

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Sat, May 12, 2018, 11:07:40

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message