Online users
???: Message   

Russ -
Re: But,but,but . . . (nods to Whitey) . . . I don't know those people. Can you give me their email addresses? -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

04/16/2018, 12:48:18

Author Profile Mail author Edit
These are a few of the most prominent Ancient Aliens® (THC) reasearchers/advocates who assert that, since there is absolutely no anthropological connection between early man and the present species of homo sapien, the obvious implication is that Earth has been visited throughout its history and the most recent species has been genetically engineered. Led by the godfather of the subject (Erich von Daniken) they insist that ancient Sumerian texts (Epic of Gilgamesh, etc.) describing "gods" who created humans as a slave species to mine gold are actually primitive representations of a technologically advanced extraterrestrial race who messed with our DNA over 10,000 years ago.

As a theory, it's fascinating and very entertaining. If it's true (which is possible), the irony in the headline I posted is too irresistible to pass up, hence my reference to these gentlemen.

[grin]

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message