Online users
???: Message   

Wow. This is shaping up to be another big fizzle for NOAA.
Re: The Weather Channel says Irma will go NNW to Alabama, but -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

09/11/2017, 07:34:21

Author Profile Mail author Edit

The precautions were probably prudent, but the failure of the Wise to accurately predict Armageddon (again) shows how in-the-dark "science" is about things like weather/climate. 

I mean, if they can't accurately predict things like where storms will go and how bad they will be a few hours in advance, how can they expect any reasonable person to believe that they can make scientifically-definitive statements about climatic conditions for the whole planet 100 years in the future !?! 

Answer: They can't. They're lying when they claim that they can.  That's why I call AGW proponents "Reality Deniers". Does that make me a skeptic? Yep. It's called "healthy skepticism. It's a sign of being an adult, not some sort of moral degenerate. As usual everything is the exact opposite of what far leftists say it is.  

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Sep 11, 2017, 11:27:44

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message